Welcome to the Springfield College veterans’ resources Web page. The College understands the importance of providing a caring and supportive environment for veterans, reservists, and their families. Springfield College is committed to facilitating communication among campus offices that serve veterans and reservists. The information, resources, and individuals and offices listed below will help to insure a successful career transition and a positive educational experience.
Contact Barbara Crouss, Veterans Certification Official, for assistance obtaining and completing the veterans certification information form.
Phone: (413) 748-3642
Financial Aid Department
Phone: (413) 748-3108
Fax: (413) 748-3462
Important Military Information
Veterans Counseling Centers
These centers are run by combat veterans. Check the Vet Center Home or call (800) 905-4675 to find a center in the area.
Mass. Department of Veterans' Services
Veterans Crisis Line
Call: (800) 273-TALK ext. 1
The City of Springfield
Department of Veterans' Services
Veteran's Virtual Career Fair
- Nov. 12, 2014, careereco.com/events/veterans
Full-time jobs, internships, and co-op positions recruiting event open to all veterans
from across the country and around the world.
- Expanded Fry Scholarship to Surviving Spouses of Service members who died on active duty
- Additional links and information
- Application for Yellow Ribbon Benefits
- Veterans Affairs FAQs
- Ten Tips for College Veterans
- Changes to the Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Federal Benefits for Veterans, Dependents, and Survivors
- Returning Service Members
- Active Military Service Alumni Network