Fall and Spring Semester Hours
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Health Center mission is to provide comprehensive health care for the students of Springfield College with the purpose of preventing disease, improving health, and enhancing the balance of spirit, mind, and body.
The Springfield College Health Center provides medical services to all full-time undergraduate and graduate students through patient care, health education, and wellness promotion. Health services is part of the Division of Student Affairs and is located in the Towne Health Center.
Meningitis Vaccine Requirement
Springfield College has an existing school requirement for meningococcal (meningitis) vaccination for all incoming students who reside in on-campus housing. Click here for details.
Health Center Hours
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., during the fall and spring semesters
- Closed weekends and holidays.
- To check for specific hours for Medical Clinic, Gynecology Clinic, and Orthopedic Clinic, call (413) 748-3175.
- Springfield College Health Center
- 263 Alden Street
- Springfield, MA 01109
- Telephone: (413) 748-3175
- Fax: (413) 748-3444