Services for Students
The Career Center offers a variety of programs and services for students to help them with their job search and career preparation.
- One-on-one appointments with a Career Counselor
- Career and Major Exploration
- Resume/Cover Letter Critiques
- Job & Internship Search Assistance
- Graduate School Advisement
- Mock Interviews including InterviewStream (on-line practice interview software)
- Access to Job Postings through Jobs Etc. system
- Career/Job Fairs (On-Campus Job Fair and Internship Job Fair)
- Business Card software program
- and much more!