Welcome Faculty and Staff
The Career Center is an excellent resource to assist students with their career plans. The Career Center offers a variety of programs and services for students to help them with their job search and career preparation.
- One-on-one appointments with a Career Counselor
- Career and Major Exploration
- Resume/Cover Letter Critiques
- Job & Internship Search Assistance
- Graduate School Advisement
- Mock Interviews including InterviewStream (on-line practice interview software)
- Access to Job Postings through Jobs Etc. system
- Career/Job Fairs (On-Campus Job Fair and Internship Job Fair)
- Business Card software program
- and much more!
"I have found the Career Center to be a forum for Springfield College students, staff and faculty to interface dynamically with local representatives from a wide range of businesses in an environment that allows for meaningful, informative, and congenial exchange of ideas and opportunities."
Mark Benander PhD, MS, LMHC Interim Program Director, PsyD in Counseling Psychology