Announcement: The Wellness and Recreation Complex will be CLOSED July 3-5.
Wellness & Recreation Complex
- Monday – Friday: 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 9 a.m. to noon (use Wellness Entrance for facility access)
- CLOSED through Labor Day
- June 1st – 26th: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.*
- June 29th – August 21st: 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m.; 4 to 6 p.m.* (note: no 1-4 p.m. on Fridays)
Please note: 7-9 a.m. rec swim will be available on various days that the pool is open for swim practice. Please ask a pool supervisor for more information.*Weekdays only
MissionTo promote the health, fitness, and wellness of the College’s students, faculty, and staff through their participation in a variety of structured and informal recreational activities and adventures emphasizing lifelong wellness.
How We Achieve Our MissionCampus Recreation offers programs, services, and employment opportunities that enhance a student’s co-curricular experience and promote the development of self-esteem, leadership skills, healthy behaviors, meaningful relationships, career opportunities or choices, effective communication, and more.
Supporting the MissionCampus Recreation supports its mission through:
- Structured and unstructured activities and diverse programs and services in:
- open recreation
- intramural sports
- sport clubs
- fitness and wellness
- extramural programs
- Leadership and collaboration in coordinating and scheduling events, facilities, and maintenance with our partners in the School of Health, Physical Education, and Recreation and the College’s intercollegiate athletics program
- Student employment opportunities that enhance leadership development
- Intramural programs and sports clubs that offer leadership roles for participants, such as through service as team captains, club officers, and so forth
- Outreach to students through SOAR, NSO, Open Houses, Homecoming, Alumni College, and Family & Friends Weekend, and other college events
- Providing access to quality facilities
In addition, Campus Recreation provides:
- High-quality programs, qualified personnel, and state-of-the-art equipment in a supportive and safe environment
- Opportunities to develop lifelong leisure practices associated with physical, spiritual, and intellectual health and well-being, all of which support making responsible choices that contribute to overall well-being
- Inclusive recreational opportunities and environments that foster an appreciation for diversity
- Employment, volunteer, and service opportunities for students to develop a commitment to serving humanity
- Contact the Wellness and Recreation Complex Welcome Desk at (413) 748-3396.
- Direct any facility scheduling inquiries to Pete Avdoulos
- Phone: (413)748-3445
- Email: email@example.com
- Facility Request Form: Click here.