Spring 2015 Hours of Operation
Wellness and Recreation Complex:
- Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 9 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Subject to change for holidays and special events
- Monday - Thursday: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday: 3 – 6 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 9 a.m. – noon
- Monday - Thursday: 6 a.m. – 2 p.m., 6:30 – 8 p.m.
- Friday: 6 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 1 – 4 p.m.
- Monday – Friday: 6 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 1 – 4 p.m.
Students, faculty, and staff are welcome to bring their children and/or grandchildren Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. to noon:
- No guest fee during that time
- Children of faculty/staff/students can also each bring a friend/guest
- Climbing wall open for children use
- Pool hours remain 1-4 p.m. only (excluding days of scheduled events)
- Children aged 14 and up can use the fitness areas during that time
End of Semester and Summer Hours
End of semester:
- Standard hours through Friday, May 8
- Saturday, May 9 & Sunday, May 10: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Monday, May 11 - Friday, May 15: 6 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday, May 16 & Sunday, May 17: CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 9 a.m. - noon
- CLOSED: Monday, May 25 (Memorial Day)
MissionTo promote the health, fitness, and wellness of the College’s students, faculty, and staff through their participation in a variety of structured and informal recreational activities and adventures emphasizing lifelong wellness.
How We Achieve Our MissionCampus Recreation offers programs, services, and employment opportunities that enhance a student’s co-curricular experience and promote the development of self-esteem, leadership skills, healthy behaviors, meaningful relationships, career opportunities or choices, effective communication, and more.
Supporting the MissionCampus Recreation supports its mission through:
- Structured and unstructured activities and diverse programs and services in:
- open recreation
- intramural sports
- sport clubs
- fitness and wellness
- extramural programs
- Leadership and collaboration in coordinating and scheduling events, facilities, and maintenance with our partners in the School of Health, Physical Education, and Recreation and the College’s intercollegiate athletics program
- Student employment opportunities that enhance leadership development
- Intramural programs and sports clubs that offer leadership roles for participants, such as through service as team captains, club officers, and so forth
- Outreach to students through SOAR, NSO, Open Houses, Homecoming, Alumni College, and Family & Friends Weekend, and other college events
- Providing access to quality facilities
In addition, Campus Recreation provides:
- High-quality programs, qualified personnel, and state-of-the-art equipment in a supportive and safe environment
- Opportunities to develop lifelong leisure practices associated with physical, spiritual, and intellectual health and well-being, all of which support making responsible choices that contribute to overall well-being
- Inclusive recreational opportunities and environments that foster an appreciation for diversity
- Employment, volunteer, and service opportunities for students to develop a commitment to serving humanity
- Contact the Wellness and Recreation Complex Welcome Desk at (413) 748-3396.
- Direct any facilities schedule inquiries to Pete Avdoulos
- Phone: (413)748-3445
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facility Request Form: Click here.