Easter (April 5) Hours of Operation:
Wellness and Recreation Complex: 5-11 p.m.
Climbing Wall: Closed
Group Exercise information TBA.
Spring 2015 Hours of Operation
Wellness and Recreation Complex:
- Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 9 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Subject to change for holidays and special events
- Monday - Thursday: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday: 3 – 6 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 9 a.m. – noon
Please note: On Tuesday, Jan. 20, the pool will be open 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Normal hours will resume on Wednesday, Jan. 21.
- Monday - Thursday: 6 a.m. – 2 p.m., 6:30 – 8 p.m.
- Friday: 6 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 1 – 4 p.m.
- Monday – Friday: 6 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 1 – 4 p.m.
Students, faculty, and staff are welcome to bring their children and/or grandchildren Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. to noon:
- No guest fee during that time
- Children of faculty/staff/students can also each bring a friend/guest
- Climbing wall open for children use
- Pool hours remain 1-4 p.m. only (excluding days of scheduled events)
- Children aged 14 and up can use the fitness areas during that time
MissionTo promote the health, fitness, and wellness of the College’s students, faculty, and staff through their participation in a variety of structured and informal recreational activities and adventures emphasizing lifelong wellness.
How We Achieve Our MissionCampus Recreation offers programs, services, and employment opportunities that enhance a student’s co-curricular experience and promote the development of self-esteem, leadership skills, healthy behaviors, meaningful relationships, career opportunities or choices, effective communication, and more.
Supporting the MissionCampus Recreation supports its mission through:
- Structured and unstructured activities and diverse programs and services in:
- open recreation
- intramural sports
- sport clubs
- fitness and wellness
- extramural programs
- Leadership and collaboration in coordinating and scheduling events, facilities, and maintenance with our partners in the School of Health, Physical Education, and Recreation and the College’s intercollegiate athletics program
- Student employment opportunities that enhance leadership development
- Intramural programs and sports clubs that offer leadership roles for participants, such as through service as team captains, club officers, and so forth
- Outreach to students through SOAR, NSO, Open Houses, Homecoming, Alumni College, and Family & Friends Weekend, and other college events
- Providing access to quality facilities
In addition, Campus Recreation provides:
- High-quality programs, qualified personnel, and state-of-the-art equipment in a supportive and safe environment
- Opportunities to develop lifelong leisure practices associated with physical, spiritual, and intellectual health and well-being, all of which support making responsible choices that contribute to overall well-being
- Inclusive recreational opportunities and environments that foster an appreciation for diversity
- Employment, volunteer, and service opportunities for students to develop a commitment to serving humanity
- Contact the Wellness and Recreation Complex Welcome Desk at (413) 748-3396.
- Direct any facilities schedule inquiries to Pete Avdoulos
- Phone: (413)748-3445
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facility Request Form: Click here.