Wellness Center/Field House: Fitness and Wellness Services
- All full-time students or Employee Wellness participants are entitled to one free fitness assessment per year with one of our certified personal trainers.
- All other Wellness and Recreation Complex program participants may register for an assessment for a $15 fee.
- Participants should complete a Personal Training Registration Packet. This form will be available on this page shortly and should submitted in the Campus Recreation office during regular weekday business hours.
- Participants will be contacted approximately two business days after they submit their packet to schedule their assessment appointment.
- Assessments will include an initial exercise testing session followed by a consultation session where an individualized exercise program will be prescribed.
Download the registration packet here. Turn in your completed registration packet to the Campus Recreation office.
- The Springfield College Campus Recreation Personal Training Service entitles participants to an individualized exercise program and supervised exercise sessions with one of our certified personal trainers.
- Valid Wellness and Recreation Complex program participants may sign up for Personal Training Services.
- Fees (per one hour session):
Individual - $15
Partner (two people) - $12 per person
Group (three-four people) - $10 per person
- Participants may sign up for Personal Training in the Campus Recreation Office during regular weekday business hours. The Registration Packet will be available on this page soon.
- If a participant has not completed a Fitness Assessment, this will take place during the first Personal Training session.
Wellness Center Equipment Orientations
Not sure how to use a piece of equipment or want to learn some new exercises? Equipment orientations are available on a walk-in basis any time during our normal hours of operation. Check in with the wellness assistant on duty in the fitness area.
For more information, call the Wellness Center at (413) 748-3396.