- Employee Wellness participants have the option to participate in our incentive program which runs during each academic year.
- Participants should email Mary Kate McMahon weekly to submit their wellness points.
- At the end of each semester Campus Recreation will announce a designated period to redeem prizes.
- Points left over from the fall semester may be carried over to the spring semester of the same academic year. However, points remaining at the end of the spring semester may not be carried over to the next academic year.
Wellness Point Allocation:
|Group Exercise Class||1|
|Personal Training Session||3|
|Healthy Cooking Class||3|
|Approved Wellness Programs||3|
•Some or all Wellness Points submitted may be redeemed for fun incentive prizes.
–Water bottle (10 points)
–Coffee mug (15 points)
–Workout towel (20 points)
–Cotton t-shirt (25 points)
–Resistance band (30 points)
–Yoga mat (40 points)
–Exercise ball (50 points)
–Tote bag (75 points)
–Maroon dri-fit t-shirt (100 points)
–Duffel bag (125 points)
–Heart rate monitor (150 points)
Submit Your Wellness Points
To submit your points each week, please email Mary Kate McMahon at email@example.com. Please answer the following questions:
1. What did you do this week (worked out at the Wellness Center on Monday and Thursday, went to a wellness program, had a chair massage, etc.)?
2. How many points did you earn this week?