School of Human Services Master of Science Program
Master of Science Program
The Master of Science degree in human services is designed to develop leaders who can solve human problems and build communities.
Through a focus on social analysis, critical and creative thinking, and leadership development, students gain a solid foundation to lead their communities forward as:
- Executive directors of community-based organizations or human services agencies
- Managers, supervisors or administrators in the public sector, governmental agencies or volunteer organizational settings
- Practitioners in direct service delivery, consultant firms or organizational administration
- Weekend class schedule
- Complete your degree in 16 months at full-time enrollment (9 credits per term)
- Up to 6 graduate transfer credits accepted in which a grade of B or better was achieved
- Supportive learning environment with seminar style classes
SHS Graduate Concentrations
Graduate students may select one of three SHS concentrations.