School of Human Services St. Johnsbury, Vermont
St. Johnsbury, VT
Transforming careers and communities
The School of Human Services bachelor’s and master’s degree programs are perfect for adults who wish to transform their careers and their communities. Whether you’ve been out of school for five, ten, even twenty or more years, you’ll find that we make the transition as easy for you as possible. Beginning with weekend programs that can often be completed in 16 months, School of Human Services programs are designed for adults who care about people above all else.
St. Johnsbury Campus, School of Human Services Concentrations
- General Studies in Human Services
- Addiction Studies
- Early Childhood Education
- Criminal Justice (Coming in September 2015!)
Human Services Degree Program highlights:
- Attend classes only on weekends, typically two weekends per month.
- Finish your degree in as little as 16 months.
- Receive undergraduate credit for college-level life, school, and work experiences.
- Earn a degree from a well-respected, fully accredited private college.
- Enjoy an affordable tuition, with financial aid opportunities.
- Learn in a small class that values and reflects a diverse world.
- Take advantage of the adult-centered Academic Success Center
- Get valuable, hands-on experience right from the start.
Ann Traverso Moore, Assistant Director of Recruitment and Admissions
Phone: (802) 748-5402 Ext. 32
Fax: (802) 748-5719
Toll Free: (800) 441-1812
Springfield College School of Human Services
347 Emerson Falls Road, Suite 2
St. Johnsbury, VT 05819