School of Human Services Springfield, Massachusetts
Transforming careers and communities
The Springfield College School of Human Services is designed to meet the academic needs of working adults who wish to earn a degree in human services. The Springfield College School of Human Services offers:
- Bachelor’s, master’s, and executive master’s programs in human services
- Weekend classes
- Human services degree completion in as little as 16 to 24 months
- Academic credit in the undergraduate program for experiential learning: -- Transfer credits from a regionally accredited institution and experiential learning cannot exceed a combined total of 72 credits.
- Financial aid for qualified students
- Personal attention from advisors and academic support services
Students from central Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island and New York travel to attend the weekend program.
In addition to our regular bachelor's of science degree in human services, we offer the following concentrations:
Our master's degree of science in human services offers a concentration in:
Undergraduate programs of the Springfield College School of Human Services are accredited by the Council for Standards in Human Service Education.
Undergraduate & Graduate Class Schedules/Syllabi
Linda Calkins , Assistant Director of Recruitment and Admissions
Phone: (413) 748-3204
Toll Free: (800) 727-0004
Fax: (413) 748-3236
Springfield College School of Human Services
263 Alden Street
Springfield, MA 01109