School of Human Services Manchester, New Hampshire
Transforming careers and communities
Manchester Campus, School of Human Services Concentrations
Human Services Degree Program Highlights:
- Attend classes only on weekends, typically two weekends per month.
- Finish your degree in as little as 16 months.
- Receive undergraduate credit for college-level life, school, and work experiences.
- Earn a degree from a well-respected, fully accredited private college.
- Enjoy an affordable tuition, with financial aid opportunities.
- Learn in a small class that values and reflects a diverse world.
- Take advantage of the adult-centered Academic Success Center
- Get valuable, hands-on experience right from the start.
Julie Beth Elkins, Ed.D.
Assistant Dean / Campus Director
Phone: (603) 666-5700
Toll Free: (800) 727-0504
Fax: (603) 666-5705
Springfield College School of Human Services
500 Commercial Street
Manchester, NH 03101