School of Human Services Boston, Massachusetts
Transforming careers and communities
The School of Human Services bachelor’s and master’s degree programs are perfect for adults who wish to transform their careers and their communities. Whether you’ve been out of school for five, ten, even twenty or more years, you’ll find that we make the transition as easy for you as possible. Beginning with weekend programs that can often be completed in 16 months, School of Human Services programs are designed for adults who care about people above all else.
Boston Campus, School of Human Services Concentrations
- General Studies in Human Services
- Addiction Studies
- Community Youth Development and Leadership
- Early Childhood Education
Human Services Degree Program Highlights:
- Attend classes only on weekends, typically two weekends per month.
- Finish your degree in as little as 16 months.
- Receive undergraduate credit for college-level life, school, and work experiences.
- Earn a degree from a well-respected, fully accredited private college.
- Enjoy an affordable tuition, with financial aid opportunities.
- Learn in a small class that values and reflects a diverse world.
- Take advantage of the adult-centered Academic Success Center
- Get valuable, hands-on experience right from the start.
Judy Webster, Assistant Director for Recruitment and Admissions
Phone: 617-242-3361, ext. 222
Fax: (617) 242-3025
Toll Free: (866) 272-9056
Springfield College School of Human Services
The Schrafft Center
529 Main Street, Suite 1M4
Boston, MA 02129