Springfield College Public Safety Hosts Texting/Drunk Driver Simulator Program
The Springfield College Public Safety Department hosted a texting/drunk driver simulator program on campus on Wednesday, March 27 partnering with Unite International.
The program was designed to educate individuals about the dangers of texting and driving, as well as driving under the influence of alcohol. More than 100 students tried the simulator which was designed inside of an actual car equipped with digital screens to allow spectators to view the results.
- Springfield College Physician Assistant Program Produces Perfect Pass Rate
- Springfield College Set to Host 2014 Peter V. Karpovich Lecture
- Springfield College Physical Therapy Department Hosts Greene Memorial Lecture
- Springfield College Public Safety Hosts Event Focused on Dangers of Distracted Driving
- Springfield College Welcomes New York Times Bestselling Author David Epstein to Campus April 15