Springfield College Public Safety Hosts Texting/Drunk Driver Simulator Program
The Springfield College Public Safety Department hosted a texting/drunk driver simulator program on campus on Wednesday, March 27 partnering with Unite International.
The program was designed to educate individuals about the dangers of texting and driving, as well as driving under the influence of alcohol. More than 100 students tried the simulator which was designed inside of an actual car equipped with digital screens to allow spectators to view the results.
- Springfield College 2014 Graduating Senior Art Exhibition
- 2014 Scholars in Action Day
- Springfield College Center for Wellness Education and Research Introduces Wellness Through Sports Program
- New York Times Bestselling Author David Epstein Visits Springfield College
- Springfield College Physician Assistant Program Produces Perfect Pass Rate