Springfield College Public Safety Hosts Texting/Drunk Driver Simulator Program
The Springfield College Public Safety Department hosted a texting/drunk driver simulator program on campus on Wednesday, March 27 partnering with Unite International.
The program was designed to educate individuals about the dangers of texting and driving, as well as driving under the influence of alcohol. More than 100 students tried the simulator which was designed inside of an actual car equipped with digital screens to allow spectators to view the results.
- Springfield College Hosts Faculty Development Program
- Springfield College Set to Host 21st Annual African and African-American Education Research and Training Conference
- Springfield College Alumna Erin Pac Featured on Masslive.com
- Springfield College Humanics Oscar Gala Night
- Springfield College School of Social Work Hosts 25th Anniversary Celebration