Swim Lessons at Springfield College
Posted January 29, 2013
Swim Lessons at Springfield College 7th Annual Swim Lessons Program Springfield College’s Campus Recreation/Aquatics department is pleased to announce this year’s American Red Cross swimming lessons program.
Eligibility extends strictly to children and grandchildren of the Springfield College campus community’s faculty and staff.
There will be an initial skills assessment on Sunday, February 10, 2013 at 12:30 p.m. This is not necessary for return participants.
Lessons will take place on Sunday’s (between 12:30 p.m. and 2 p.m. depending on level) at Springfield College’s Art Linkletter Natatorium on the following dates:
February 10, February 24, March 3, March 10, April 7, April 14, April 21, April 28
The cost is $50/participant. $25/ea. additional sibling. Price includes Red Cross level card and will be charged to Springfield College ID card.
Also Offered: Stroke technique refinement for competitive swimmers or aspiring tri-athletes.
Children under 3 will need to be accompanied in the water by an adult.
Click here for registration form...
If you have any questions please call 748-3468 or e-mail email@example.com
- Springfield College Names 2015 William Beckett Teacher Preparation Scholarship Recipient
- Springfield College Holds 129th Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony
- Springfield College Holds 2015 Baccalaureate Ceremony
- Springfield College Holds 2015 Graduate Commencement Ceremony
- Springfield College Names Dr. Calvin R. Hill Vice President for Inclusion and Community Engagement