Springfield College School of Human Services Student Selected as One of Seven National Emerging Leaders
Springfield College School of Human Services (SHS) student and Springfield, Mass. native Rashad Collins has been selected as one of seven national Emerging Leaders by the National Association of Community Health Centers.
Along with his academic efforts at the College, Collins is the director of workforce development at the Community Health Center Association of Connecticut (CHCACT), a not-for-profit organization dedicated to strengthening and supporting federally qualified health centers across Connecticut. He is a member of the CHCACT management team, a role in which he leads the Community HealthCorps program, oversees the statewide emergency management program, and collaborates on National Health Services Corps.
The National Association of Community Health Centers Emerging Leaders awards are presented annually in conjunction with George Washington University’s Geiger Gibson Program and the RCHN Community Health Foundation.
- Springfield College Center for Wellness Education and Research to Welcome Renowned Nutritional Journalist to Campus
- Springfield College Hosts 105th Annual Gymnastics Exhibition Show
- 2014 Springfield College Alumni Awards and Athletic Hall of Fame Dinner
- Springfield College Campus Community Makes 12,096 Meals for Food Bank of Western MA
- Springfield College Welcomed Paleoanthropologist Richard Leakey to Campus