Springfield College School of Human Services Student Selected as One of Seven National Emerging Leaders
Springfield College School of Human Services (SHS) student and Springfield, Mass. native Rashad Collins has been selected as one of seven national Emerging Leaders by the National Association of Community Health Centers.
Along with his academic efforts at the College, Collins is the director of workforce development at the Community Health Center Association of Connecticut (CHCACT), a not-for-profit organization dedicated to strengthening and supporting federally qualified health centers across Connecticut. He is a member of the CHCACT management team, a role in which he leads the Community HealthCorps program, oversees the statewide emergency management program, and collaborates on National Health Services Corps.
The National Association of Community Health Centers Emerging Leaders awards are presented annually in conjunction with George Washington University’s Geiger Gibson Program and the RCHN Community Health Foundation.
- Springfield College Names 2015 William Beckett Teacher Preparation Scholarship Recipient
- Springfield College Holds 129th Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony
- Springfield College Holds 2015 Baccalaureate Ceremony
- Springfield College Holds 2015 Graduate Commencement Ceremony
- Springfield College Names Dr. Calvin R. Hill Vice President for Inclusion and Community Engagement