Springfield College School of Human Services Becomes NAADAC Approved Education Provider
Along with his academic efforts at the College, Collins is the director of workforce development at the Community Health Center Association of Connecticut (CHCACT), a not-for-profit organization dedicated to strengthening and supporting federally qualified health centers across Connecticut. He is a member of the CHCACT management team, a role in which he leads the Community HealthCorps program, oversees the statewide emergency management program, and collaborates on National Health Services Corps.
The National Association of Community Health Centers Emerging Leaders awards are presented annually in conjunction with George Washington University’s Geiger Gibson Program and the RCHN Community Health Foundation.
- Springfield College 2014 Graduating Senior Art Exhibition
- 2014 Scholars in Action Day
- Springfield College Center for Wellness Education and Research Introduces Wellness Through Sports Program
- New York Times Bestselling Author David Epstein Visits Springfield College
- Springfield College Physician Assistant Program Produces Perfect Pass Rate