Springfield College Residence Life Members Lead Food Collection Drive
Springfield College Residence Life members helped lead a food collection drive for the Springfield Open Pantry on Saturday, Aug. 23. Springfield College students were stationed at multiple collection sites throughout the afternoon and at the end of the day, more than 4,000 pounds of food was collected.
At the conclusion of the food collection drive, the items were delivered to the Springfield Open Pantry in downtown Springfield. Springfield College representatives and Springfield Open Pantry representative Candace Larger were in attendance.
- Springfield College Names 2015 William Beckett Teacher Preparation Scholarship Recipient
- Springfield College Holds 129th Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony
- Springfield College Holds 2015 Baccalaureate Ceremony
- Springfield College Holds 2015 Graduate Commencement Ceremony
- Springfield College Names Dr. Calvin R. Hill Vice President for Inclusion and Community Engagement