Springfield College Residence Life Members Lead Food Collection Drive
Springfield College Residence Life members helped lead a food collection drive for the Springfield Open Pantry on Saturday, Aug. 23. Springfield College students were stationed at multiple collection sites throughout the afternoon and at the end of the day, more than 4,000 pounds of food was collected.
At the conclusion of the food collection drive, the items were delivered to the Springfield Open Pantry in downtown Springfield. Springfield College representatives and Springfield Open Pantry representative Candace Larger were in attendance.
- Springfield College Center for Wellness Education and Research Welcomed Renowned Nutritional Journalist to Campus
- Springfield College Communications/Sports Journalism Program Host 15th Anniversary Celebration
- Springfield College Hosts NIRSA Regional Flag Football Championships
- Springfield College Center for Wellness Education and Research Sponsors Alumni College Event Focused on Childhood Obesity
- Springfield College School of Social Work to Host Open House Nov. 13