Springfield College Residence Life Members Lead Food Collection Drive
Springfield College Residence Life members helped lead a food collection drive for the Springfield Open Pantry on Saturday, Aug. 23. Springfield College students were stationed at multiple collection sites throughout the afternoon and at the end of the day, more than 4,000 pounds of food was collected.
At the conclusion of the food collection drive, the items were delivered to the Springfield Open Pantry in downtown Springfield. Springfield College representatives and Springfield Open Pantry representative Candace Larger were in attendance.
- Springfield College Welcomes Hong Kong Baptist University Associate Vice President Frank Fu to Campus
- 2015 Spalding Hoophall Classic Award Winners Announced at Event
- Christopher Neronha Named General Counsel at Springfield College
- Springfield College Receives Community Engagement Classification by Carnegie Foundation
- Five Ways Springfield College is Contributing to the Rise of the City of Springfield