Springfield College Residence Life Members Lead Food Collection Drive
Springfield College Residence Life members helped lead a food collection drive for the Springfield Open Pantry on Saturday, Aug. 23. Springfield College students were stationed at multiple collection sites throughout the afternoon and at the end of the day, more than 4,000 pounds of food was collected.
At the conclusion of the food collection drive, the items were delivered to the Springfield Open Pantry in downtown Springfield. Springfield College representatives and Springfield Open Pantry representative Candace Larger were in attendance.
- Craig Poisson Named Springfield College Director of Athletics
- Springfield College Hosts 2015 Scholars in Action Day
- Springfield College Professor Selected to Massachusetts High School Swimming Coaches Hall of Fame
- Springfield College Hosts 2015 Greene Memorial Lecture in Physical Therapy
- National Volunteer Tutoring Program Implemented by Springfield College AmeriCorps Members