Springfield College Residence Life Members Lead Food Collection Drive
Springfield College Residence Life members helped lead a food collection drive for the Springfield Open Pantry on Saturday, Aug. 23. Springfield College students were stationed at multiple collection sites throughout the afternoon and at the end of the day, more than 4,000 pounds of food was collected.
At the conclusion of the food collection drive, the items were delivered to the Springfield Open Pantry in downtown Springfield. Springfield College representatives and Springfield Open Pantry representative Candace Larger were in attendance.
- Springfield College Hosts 105th Annual Gymnastics Exhibition Show
- 2014 Springfield College Alumni Awards and Athletic Hall of Fame Dinner
- Springfield College Campus Community Makes 12,096 Meals for Food Bank of Western MA
- Springfield College Welcomed Paleoanthropologist Richard Leakey to Campus
- Springfield College Represented at Hartford Marathon