Springfield College Residence Life Members Lead Food Collection Drive
Springfield College Residence Life members helped lead a food collection drive for the Springfield Open Pantry on Saturday, Aug. 23. Springfield College students were stationed at multiple collection sites throughout the afternoon and at the end of the day, more than 4,000 pounds of food was collected.
At the conclusion of the food collection drive, the items were delivered to the Springfield Open Pantry in downtown Springfield. Springfield College representatives and Springfield Open Pantry representative Candace Larger were in attendance.
- Springfield College Honored for Community Service Efforts
- Springfield College Hosts Dance Performance Dec. 5-7
- Springfield College School of Social Work Hosts Open House Dec. 4
- Springfield College Participates in #GivingTuesday
- Springfield College Hosts Beijing Overseas-Study Service Association Study Abroad Agency Roadshow