Springfield College Ranked in Top Tier of U.S.News and World Report Rankings
SPRINGFIELD, Mass…Springfield College is once again ranked in the top tier in its category in U.S.News and World Report's 2014 edition of "Best Colleges.”
In the 2014 rankings, released today, Springfield College is 37th – up 18 spots from last year - out of nearly 200 schools in the category of Best Regional Universities – North.
The ratings are based on such variables as peer assessment, graduation and retention rates, student selectivity, class size, alumni giving, and student-faculty ratio.
“We are always delighted when outside groups recognize Springfield College,” said Springfield College Vice President for Academic Affairs Jean Wyld. “It is affirmation that Springfield College is positioned to continue to provide students with a first-rate education and essential leadership skills needed to thrive in today’s highly competitive, global economy.”
- Springfield College moves up again in top tier of U.S.News & World Report Rankings
- Springfield College School of Social Work Welcomes Students at 2014 Weekend Program Convocation
- Springfield College Alumni Serve as Athletic Trainers for Chinese National Women's Soccer Team
- Springfield College Department of Physical Therapy Hosts Special Two-Day Course
- Springfield College Welcomes Paleoanthropologist Richard Leakey to Campus October 16