Springfield College Public Safety Hosts Event Focused on Dangers of Distracted Driving
The Springfield College Department of Public Safety and the Springfield College Government Association will host Unite’s Arrive Alive program on Thursday, April 17, starting at 10 a.m. in front of the Campus Union. The event’s goal is to heighten awareness to the dangers and consequences of drunk and distracted driving.
Unite’s Arrive Alive program uses a high-tech simulator, impact video, and a number of other resources to educate students about the dangers of drunk driving and texting while driving. The simulator allows students to experience, in a controlled environment, the potential consequences of drunk and distracted driving.
Unite Corporation is a national health and wellness organization based in Grand Rapids, Mo., that brings health and wellness programs to high school and college campuses across the nation. Its programs are designed to heighten awareness of the dangers and consequences of drunk and distracted driving.
- Springfield College Welcomes Hong Kong Baptist University Associate Vice President Frank Fu to Campus
- 2015 Spalding Hoophall Classic Award Winners Announced at Event
- Christopher Neronha Named General Counsel at Springfield College
- Springfield College Receives Community Engagement Classification by Carnegie Foundation
- Five Ways Springfield College is Contributing to the Rise of the City of Springfield