Springfield College Dance Performance: Two Times Two
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. – Springfield College hosted a dance performance entitled Two Times Two: Spring Student Dance Concerts from April 25 through April 28, at the Appleton Auditorium in the Fuller Arts Center. The performance was part of the 2013 William Simpson Fine Arts Series.
This choreographic journey of new work, created and performed by members of the SC Dancers and dance students, was directed by Springfield College Professor of Dance Cynthia Nazzaro. The performance consisted of two separate concerts: “Choreographic Adventures” held on April 25 and April 27 and “Dancing our Hearts” performed on April 26 and April 28.
The 2013 Springfield College William Simpson Fine Arts Series features a variety of art exhibitions, theater performances, film events, concerts, readings, and dance performances.
- Springfield College Physician Assistant Program Produces Perfect Pass Rate
- Springfield College Set to Host 2014 Peter V. Karpovich Lecture
- Springfield College Physical Therapy Department Hosts Greene Memorial Lecture
- Springfield College Public Safety Hosts Event Focused on Dangers of Distracted Driving
- Springfield College Welcomes New York Times Bestselling Author David Epstein to Campus April 15