Springfield College Dance Performance
Springfield College presented a dance performance entitled Dancing it Forward recently in the Appleton Auditorium in the Fuller Arts Center. The performance was part of the 2013 William Simpson Fine Arts Series.
Under the artistic direction of Professor Cynthia Nazzaro, this richly textured program featured numerous different and unique works, including a piece created by guest artist James Morrow and performed by students in an Africanist, hip-hop fusion style.
In addition, Springfield College dance alumna Anna Seagrave brought a new work that was inspired by the habits and culture of women's work. It was performed by Seagrave and members of her Providence-based Larkspur Dance Company. Faculty member Michelle Marroquin performed a solo of traditional classical Indian dance. A high energy swing jazz piece, commissioned in 2010 and created by Nicole Kedaroe, closed the program.
- Springfield College 2014 Graduating Senior Art Exhibition
- 2014 Scholars in Action Day
- Springfield College Center for Wellness Education and Research Introduces Wellness Through Sports Program
- New York Times Bestselling Author David Epstein Visits Springfield College
- Springfield College Physician Assistant Program Produces Perfect Pass Rate