Springfield College Donates Toys to YWCA of Western Massachusetts
The Springfield College campus community recently collected gifts for the YWCA of Western Massachusetts during their recent Holiday Reception for faculty and staff held on campus.
Individuals attending the celebration were asked to bring an unwrapped toy to the event. The toys gathered were quickly distributed to local youngsters in need that are part of the YWCA's teen programs and allowed families an opportunity to experience the magic of Christmas.
"I want to thank members of our campus community for their generous donations that benefited local families," said Springfield College President Mary-Beth Cooper. "The College always embraces an opportunity to support our surrounding community, especially during the holiday season."
- Springfield College Honored for Community Service Efforts
- Springfield College Hosts Dance Performance Dec. 5-7
- Springfield College School of Social Work Hosts Open House Dec. 4
- Springfield College Participates in #GivingTuesday
- Springfield College Hosts Beijing Overseas-Study Service Association Study Abroad Agency Roadshow