Springfield College Donates Toys to YWCA of Western Massachusetts
The Springfield College campus community recently collected gifts for the YWCA of Western Massachusetts during their recent Holiday Reception for faculty and staff held on campus.
Individuals attending the celebration were asked to bring an unwrapped toy to the event. The toys gathered were quickly distributed to local youngsters in need that are part of the YWCA's teen programs and allowed families an opportunity to experience the magic of Christmas.
"I want to thank members of our campus community for their generous donations that benefited local families," said Springfield College President Mary-Beth Cooper. "The College always embraces an opportunity to support our surrounding community, especially during the holiday season."
- Springfield College Sport Management and Recreation Department Chair Kevin McAllister Named President of the Board of Directors for U.S.A. Nordic Sport
- Springfield College Sports Communication Department Recognized by American Volleyball Coaches Association
- Springfield College Department of Social Sciences Chair Thomas Carty Chosen to Participate in Selective Seminar
- Springfield College Collaborates with Chinese Olympic Committee to Host Chinese National Softball Team
- Springfield College Master of Business Administration Students Place Third at National Case-study Competition