Springfield College Donates Toys to YWCA of Western Massachusetts
The Springfield College campus community recently collected gifts for the YWCA of Western Massachusetts during their recent Holiday Reception for faculty and staff held on campus.
Individuals attending the celebration were asked to bring an unwrapped toy to the event. The toys gathered were quickly distributed to local youngsters in need that are part of the YWCA's teen programs and allowed families an opportunity to experience the magic of Christmas.
"I want to thank members of our campus community for their generous donations that benefited local families," said Springfield College President Mary-Beth Cooper. "The College always embraces an opportunity to support our surrounding community, especially during the holiday season."
- Springfield College moves up again in top tier of U.S.News & World Report Rankings
- Springfield College School of Social Work Welcomes Students at 2014 Weekend Program Convocation
- Springfield College Alumni Serve as Athletic Trainers for Chinese National Women's Soccer Team
- Springfield College Department of Physical Therapy Hosts Special Two-Day Course
- Springfield College Welcomes Paleoanthropologist Richard Leakey to Campus October 16