Silent Stories Art Exhibition
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. – The Springfield College William Blizard Gallery inside Blake Hall will host a graduate art therapy and counseling student art exhibition entitled, Silent Stories, from April 29 through May 18. There will be a reception for the artists, which is free and open to the public, on May 18 from noon to 2 p.m. The exhibition is part of the 2013 Springfield College William Simpson Fine Arts Series.
The art exhibition will feature paintings, drawings, ceramics, and mixed media pieces reflecting the work of art therapy and counseling majors. The William Blizard Gallery is organized by Springfield College Associate Professor of Art Ronald Maggio.
The 2013 Springfield College William Simpson Fine Arts Series features a variety of art exhibitions, theater performances, film events, concerts, readings, and dance performances.
- Tracey Matthews Named Dean of the Springfield College School of Health, Physical Education and Recreation
- Springfield College Board of Trustees 2014-15 Board Elections
- Springfield College Physical Therapy Department Assists at Massachusetts Senior Games
- Springfield College Celebrates Jesse Parks Scholarship Recipients
- Springfield College Psychology Professor Awarded NCAA Innovations Research and Practice Grant