Meghan Rothschild Speaking at Wellness and Recreation Complex
Springfield College welcomes guest speaker Meghan Rothschild to the Wellness and Recreation Complex on Tuesday, April 16, starting at 7 p.m. in room 213.
Rothschild became a National Spokesperson for the American Academy of Dermatology in May of 2008 after being diagnosed with stage 2 melanoma at the young age of 20.
Since her diagnosis, Meghan has spent the last seven years spreading the word about this deadly disease and has been featured on national news programs such as World News with Charles Gibson, The Mike and Juliet Show, and Inside Edition.
In addition, Meghan has posed for Fitness Magazine, Teen Vogue,WebMD, and Marie Claire, to raise awareness about melanoma.
- Springfield College Hosts Faculty Development Program
- Springfield College Set to Host 21st Annual African and African-American Education Research and Training Conference
- Springfield College Alumna Erin Pac Featured on Masslive.com
- Springfield College Humanics Oscar Gala Night
- Springfield College School of Social Work Hosts 25th Anniversary Celebration