Cell Breakers 2013
Springfield College Public Safety hosted their 2nd annual “Cell Breakers” fundraiser on Friday, April 26, in front of the Richard B. Flynn Campus Union. All monies raised went to the Shriners Children’s Hospital in memory of Lisa Meyrick.
Students, faculty, and staff were able to donate $15 to have an individual of their choice placed in the cell for 60 minutes. Potential inmates also had the opportunity to donate $20 to stay out of the cell.
- Springfield College 2014 Graduating Senior Art Exhibition
- 2014 Scholars in Action Day
- Springfield College Center for Wellness Education and Research Introduces Wellness Through Sports Program
- New York Times Bestselling Author David Epstein Visits Springfield College
- Springfield College Physician Assistant Program Produces Perfect Pass Rate