Cell Breakers 2013
Springfield College Public Safety hosted their 2nd annual “Cell Breakers” fundraiser on Friday, April 26, in front of the Richard B. Flynn Campus Union. All monies raised went to the Shriners Children’s Hospital in memory of Lisa Meyrick.
Students, faculty, and staff were able to donate $15 to have an individual of their choice placed in the cell for 60 minutes. Potential inmates also had the opportunity to donate $20 to stay out of the cell.
- Springfield College Physician Assistant Program Produces Perfect Pass Rate
- Springfield College Set to Host 2014 Peter V. Karpovich Lecture
- Springfield College Physical Therapy Department Hosts Greene Memorial Lecture
- Springfield College Public Safety Hosts Event Focused on Dangers of Distracted Driving
- Springfield College Welcomes New York Times Bestselling Author David Epstein to Campus April 15