Cell Breakers 2013
Springfield College Public Safety hosted their 2nd annual “Cell Breakers” fundraiser on Friday, April 26, in front of the Richard B. Flynn Campus Union. All monies raised went to the Shriners Children’s Hospital in memory of Lisa Meyrick.
Students, faculty, and staff were able to donate $15 to have an individual of their choice placed in the cell for 60 minutes. Potential inmates also had the opportunity to donate $20 to stay out of the cell.
- Springfield College Hosts Faculty Development Program
- Springfield College Set to Host 21st Annual African and African-American Education Research and Training Conference
- Springfield College Alumna Erin Pac Featured on Masslive.com
- Springfield College Humanics Oscar Gala Night
- Springfield College School of Social Work Hosts 25th Anniversary Celebration