Workshop Policies and Required Documents
- Springfield College retains the right at all times, without refund, to dismiss anyone whose conduct or influence may be injurious to the program, other participants, or Springfield College.
- The use of drugs, including alcohol or any tobacco product is prohibited.
- Participants are not allowed to leave the Springfield College campus, unless accompanied by a staff member.
- Gambling in any form is prohibited.
- All participants are expected to attend all sessions and are expected to be prompt.
- All injuries or illnesses, no matter how minor, must be reported immediately to a staff member.
- Participants must be in the dorm by 10:00pm or immediately upon return from an event. Room checks are made at 11:00pm and lights must be out by 11:30pm.
- A Parent/Guardian may visit at anytime but requests for other visitors must be approved prior to the start of the workshop by the Program Director.
The following documents are required for workshop attendance and are available for download from the Springfield College website:www.springfieldcollege.edu/summercamps.
- Health record
- Parent/Guardian authorizations
- Authorization to administer medication
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bed linens/pillow or Sleeping Bag
- Water Bottle
- Bathing Suit & Towel
- Workshop clothing (T-shirt, shorts, sweatshirts, sweatpants, and socks for each day).
- Workshop supplies (notebook, pens, pencils, and highlighters).
The Townhouses are air conditioned suites housing 8 people (4 single rooms and 1 bathroom per floor). We will try to honor all roommate requests. Meals will be served cafeteria style in Cheney Hall. You may bring spending money for snacks. The college bookstore will be open and vending machines are available. Water is available during the workshop sessions.
If you are arriving at by train or plane, Valley Transporter Service provides door-to-door shuttle service. Advance reservations are requested by calling them directly at 1-800-872-8752.
All completed forms must be returned to the Office of Special Programs by Monday June 9, 2014
If you have questions regarding registration, please call the Office of Special Programs at 413-748-5287. If you have questions about the camp program, please call Wayne Rodrigues at 413-748-3188.
We look forward to seeing you this summer!