Enrollment StatusDuring the first week of classes, an Undergraduate student may add or drop individual courses. If an Undergraduate student drops below 12 credits, they are charged on a per credit basis and will be considered a part time student. Please note that Financial Aid eligibility and participation in varsity athletics may be affected. Please check with the appropriate offices to determine the impact of part time enrollment. If courses exceed 18 credits, you will be charged at the per credit rate for all credits exceeding 18 in a semester.
During the first week of classes, Graduate students may add or drop individual courses for which they will be billed or credited respectively. Undergraduate and Graduate students who drop individual courses after the second week of a semester are not eligible for a refund. If you withdraw from all courses, please refer to the Refund Policy.
Credit Balance Refund PoliciesIf a student has a credit balance on their account, a refund check will be issued within 14 days, unless the student authorizes the College in writing, to hold the credit balance for a future semester. The refund check will be made payable to the student, unless the student requests, in writing, the refund check be made payable to another party. On the Friday following the date the refund check is generated, it will be available for pickup at the Business Office. If the refund check is not picked up by 2 p.m., it will be automatically mailed to the billing address on the student account. Students can now have their refunds electronically deposited into their checking or savings account.
To enroll, visit Cashnet. No refund will be made to students suspended, dismissed or expelled during the course of a semester. This also includes students who leave prior to the completion of a judicial hearing.
1. Tuition and housing will be refunded as follows:
Tuition, Housing, & Meal Plan Refund Policy
|Withdrawal Date||Refund Percentage|
|Before classes begin||100%|
|During 1st week of classes||90%|
|During 2nd week of classes||80%|
|During 3rd week of classes||75%|
|During 4th week of classes||70%|
|During 5th week of classes||65%|
|During 6th week of classes||60%|
|During 7th week of classes||55%|
|During 8th week of classes||50%|
|During 9th week of classes||40%|
|After 9th week of classes||0%|
3. An administrative fee of $200 dollars will be assessed to the student’s account.
4. Fees are non-refundable, unless the withdrawal is effective prior to the start of classes.
5. There may be additional room cancellation fees assessed to the student’s account. (See housing brochure).
6. Half of the academic year allowance for books and supplies is considered to be spent at the start of each semester.
7. Financial Aid received is refunded to granting agencies based on the date of withdrawal, subject to funding source regulations and college policy.
8. No refunds will be made to students suspended, dismissed or expelled during the course of a semester. This also includes students who leave prior to the completion of a judicial hearing.