PrideNet and CashNet 101
PrideNet - eBill/Payment Plan (Student Portal)
- Access to CashNet to set up parents or make online payments
- eBills are updated daily (most current information you will have)
- Payment plan selection must be selected every semester. Once completed the Business Office will be notified of your selection.
- View balance and pending financial aid
- Give actual balance due
- Payments are due by the due date to avoid a late fee charge of $75.
CashNet - Online and Auto Payments
- Notified monthly by email when statement is ready to be viewed
- Ability to make payments via electronic checks or credit cards
- Ability to view recent payments made in CashNet - View your recent payments
- Option to have refund direct deposited into your bank account
- Convenient access for parents and other authorized user/payers to view student billing
- **Option to set up auto payments after payment plan is selected
- Ability to print statement at any time via the internet
- Payment methods can be saved to ease future transactions
- Ability to print Form 1098-T
Click here to learn the difference between CashNet and PrideNet.
**Auto Payments is not your payment plan it's an option available in allowing auto payments to be made after a Payment Plan is selected.