- Feeling stressed out about juggling the demands of a heavy academic workload?
- Want assistance for refining and organizing your writing assignment?
- Need help in figuring out the best methods for studying for that exam next week?
- Looking for support for a math or science course?
- Interested in checking out some great software to help you get started on that paper you've been putting off?
- Need a tutor for a challenging course?
The Academic Success Center helps students take responsibility for their academic progress by providing a variety of support services. Available to all Springfield College students, these free services include:
Assistance in courses of the Mathematics, Physics, Earth Science and Computer Science and Biology/Chemistry departments is offered through Math-Science Support Services.
Help with all aspects of the writing process, such as getting a paper started, refining ideas, organizing a paper, strengthening your argument, and using appropriate grammar and usage is offered through Writing Support Services.
Academic accommodations and support services to students who provide appropriate documentation of a disability is offered through Learning Support Services.
In addition to its Core Services, the Academic Success Center also offers a number of Individualized Academic Programs.