Transcripts and Diplomas
Viewing Official Transcripts in PrideNET
You may view your official transcript by visiting the MyProfile tab in PrideNET, but you must browse to the order form using a browser other than Internet Explorer 10.
Please Note: Effective August 1, 2014, the cost of ordering an official transcript will increase to $6 per copy.
Ordering Transcripts through the Registrar's Office
Now you can order transcripts on-line through the National Student Clearinghouse!
Via The Internet
Official Transcripts may be ordered online by going to the secure page here.
If for any reason this link is not working, please go to www.studentclearinghouse.org.
There is a charge of $6.00 per transcript ordered to use this service. Please follow all requested steps carefully. When ordering your official transcript in this manner, you will have the opportunity to sign a consent form electronically, or you may fax your signature to the phone number provided in the instructions. Incomplete orders will not be processed. All major credit cards are accepted.
We also offer the following services:
Overnight Delivery: Transcript will be overnighted to recipient within 1 business day of your order for receipt the next business day. Requests must be received in our office by 10:00 a.m for next day delivery. There is an additional $25.00 fee for this service.
Hold for Pickup - RUSH: Transcript will be available for pickup at the registrar's office within 1 business day of order. Requests must be received in our office by 10:00 a.m. for pickup the next day after 10:00 am. There is an additional $5.00 fee for this service.
Transcripts may also be ordered from the Registrar's Office by mail.
To order a transcript, a written request must be made by the student and should include the following information:
- Full name of student while in attendance
- Current name (if applicable)
- Social Security Number or Student ID Number
- Date of graduation or last date of attendance
- Complete mailing address(es) where the transcript(s) are to be sent. You should verify the correct mailing address with the intended recipient prior to placing your order. (Unofficial transcripts can be mailed to the student only)
- Phone number and email address where you can be reached
- Student's signature (Transcripts can not be released without the student's signed authorization)
- A $6.00 fee for each official transcript copy is required. Payment in the form of a personal check or money order made payable to Springfield College should accompany the request. Unofficial student copies are available at no charge.
- Overnight Delivery and Hold for Pickup services are also available under the guidelines noted above for additional fees.
Mail requests to:
Office of the Registrar
263 Alden Street
Springfield, MA 01109-3797
Transcripts may also be ordered in-person by completing a 'Transcript Request Form' in the Office of the Registrar. You may also print out a transcript request form by clicking on the following link:
Allow 5 - 7 business days for processing. The Registrar's Office cannot accept faxed requests for transcripts nor can transcripts be transmitted to a destination by fax.
For more information on transcripts, call the Office of the Registrar at (413) 748-3393.