Springfield College ranked in top tier of U.S.News & World Report Rankings
Posted September 12, 2012
SPRINGFIELD, Mass - Springfield College is again ranked in the top tier in its category in U.S.News & World Report's 2013 edition of "Best Colleges.”
In the 2013 rankings released today, Springfield College appears in the category of Best Regional Universities – North Region.
The ratings are based on such variables as peer assessment, graduation and retention rates, student selectivity, class size, alumni giving, and student-faculty ratio.
“We take pride in this recognition,” said Springfield College President Richard B. Flynn. “Springfield College is committed not only to academic excellence, but to providing an affordable private education. This latest ranking again confirms that our outstanding faculty and staff remain committed to providing a top-notch education for our students.”
- Tracey Matthews Named Dean of the Springfield College School of Health, Physical Education and Recreation
- Springfield College Board of Trustees 2014-15 Board Elections
- Springfield College Physical Therapy Department Assists at Massachusetts Senior Games
- Springfield College Celebrates Jesse Parks Scholarship Recipients
- Springfield College Psychology Professor Awarded NCAA Innovations Research and Practice Grant