Springfield College Presented Theater Performance
Posted November 6, 2012
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. – Springfield College presented a theater performance entitled Proof from Thursday, Nov. 8 through Sunday, Nov. 11 in the Appleton Auditorium in the Fuller Arts Center. The performance is part of the 2012 William Simpson Fine Arts Series.
Proof was written by Pulitzer Prize playwright David Auburn and will be directed by Springfield College Professor of Theatre Arts Martin Shell. The story is focused on a young woman’s struggles to sort out the affections of a young man, her controlling sister, and whether she has inherited her father’s brilliance – or his mental imbalance. Suspenseful, funny, and surprising, Proof captivates with the challenge of building trust and sorting out the links between genius and madness.
- Springfield College Physician Assistant Program Produces Perfect Pass Rate
- Springfield College Set to Host 2014 Peter V. Karpovich Lecture
- Springfield College Physical Therapy Department Hosts Greene Memorial Lecture
- Springfield College Public Safety Hosts Event Focused on Dangers of Distracted Driving
- Springfield College Welcomes New York Times Bestselling Author David Epstein to Campus April 15