Springfield College Presented Theater Performance
Posted November 6, 2012
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. – Springfield College presented a theater performance entitled Proof from Thursday, Nov. 8 through Sunday, Nov. 11 in the Appleton Auditorium in the Fuller Arts Center. The performance is part of the 2012 William Simpson Fine Arts Series.
Proof was written by Pulitzer Prize playwright David Auburn and will be directed by Springfield College Professor of Theatre Arts Martin Shell. The story is focused on a young woman’s struggles to sort out the affections of a young man, her controlling sister, and whether she has inherited her father’s brilliance – or his mental imbalance. Suspenseful, funny, and surprising, Proof captivates with the challenge of building trust and sorting out the links between genius and madness.
- Springfield College Hosts Faculty Development Program
- Springfield College Set to Host 21st Annual African and African-American Education Research and Training Conference
- Springfield College Alumna Erin Pac Featured on Masslive.com
- Springfield College Humanics Oscar Gala Night
- Springfield College School of Social Work Hosts 25th Anniversary Celebration