Springfield College AVP for Academic Affairs Mary Ann Coughlin Recipient of National Institutional Research Award
Posted June 18, 2012
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. -- Springfield College Assistant Vice President for Academic Affairs Mary Ann Coughlin has been named the recipient of the 2012 Association for Institutional Research (AIR) Outstanding Service Award.
Coughlin was recognized with a formal announcement at the AIR forum in New Orleans. She was honored for her professional leadership and exemplary service to AIR and for actively supporting and facilitating the goals and mission of the association. This annual accolade is presented to an AIR member who is a recognized leader in the association and is part of an AIR affiliated organization. Coughlin is a past president of AIR and serves as a trainer for national workshops sponsored by the association.
“It was a real honor to receive this award,” said Coughlin. “This association is best known for the collegial and collaborative work performed by its members, thus to receive this award meant that I truly had made a difference.”
- Tracey Matthews Named Dean of the Springfield College School of Health, Physical Education and Recreation
- Springfield College Board of Trustees 2014-15 Board Elections
- Springfield College Physical Therapy Department Assists at Massachusetts Senior Games
- Springfield College Celebrates Jesse Parks Scholarship Recipients
- Springfield College Psychology Professor Awarded NCAA Innovations Research and Practice Grant