Springfield College AVP for Academic Affairs Mary Ann Coughlin Recipient of National Institutional Research Award
Posted June 18, 2012
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. -- Springfield College Assistant Vice President for Academic Affairs Mary Ann Coughlin has been named the recipient of the 2012 Association for Institutional Research (AIR) Outstanding Service Award.
Coughlin was recognized with a formal announcement at the AIR forum in New Orleans. She was honored for her professional leadership and exemplary service to AIR and for actively supporting and facilitating the goals and mission of the association. This annual accolade is presented to an AIR member who is a recognized leader in the association and is part of an AIR affiliated organization. Coughlin is a past president of AIR and serves as a trainer for national workshops sponsored by the association.
“It was a real honor to receive this award,” said Coughlin. “This association is best known for the collegial and collaborative work performed by its members, thus to receive this award meant that I truly had made a difference.”
- Springfield College Hosts Faculty Development Program
- Springfield College Set to Host 21st Annual African and African-American Education Research and Training Conference
- Springfield College Alumna Erin Pac Featured on Masslive.com
- Springfield College Humanics Oscar Gala Night
- Springfield College School of Social Work Hosts 25th Anniversary Celebration