Naismith's Grandson Visits Campus
June 5, 2012
Jim Naismith, the grandson of James Naismith, who invented basketball at Springfield College in 1891, and his wife Beverly, visited the Springfield College campus on June 4. The couple, from Corpus Christi, Texas, toured the campus and met with Springfield College historian Jeff Monseau, where information was shared about Jim's famous grandfather. Here, Jim and Beverly pose with the Naismith Statue on Naismith Green on campus.
- Springfield College Hosts Faculty Development Program
- Springfield College Set to Host 21st Annual African and African-American Education Research and Training Conference
- Springfield College Alumna Erin Pac Featured on Masslive.com
- Springfield College Humanics Oscar Gala Night
- Springfield College School of Social Work Hosts 25th Anniversary Celebration