Men's Volleyball Championship Featured on National Television
Updated June 25, 2012
The Springfield College men's volleyball team received some national television attention recently for its NCAA Div. III national championship. The CBS network highlighted the Pride in a five-minute feature on Saturday, June 23 as a part of the award-winning program "The Championships of the NCAA." A CBS crew was on hand the entire weekend of April 27 in Blake Arena and documented the Pride's run at the inaugural NCAA Division III Men's Volleyball National Championship. The feature includes highlights, interviews, and behind-the-scenes footage of Springfield's historic victory. CBS, which reaches well over 100 million households across the country, highlights NCAA Champions from Division I, II, and III multiple times a year with its "The Championships of the NCAA" program.
- Springfield College Hosts Faculty Development Program
- Springfield College Set to Host 21st Annual African and African-American Education Research and Training Conference
- Springfield College Alumna Erin Pac Featured on Masslive.com
- Springfield College Humanics Oscar Gala Night
- Springfield College School of Social Work Hosts 25th Anniversary Celebration