Men's Volleyball Championship Featured on National Television
Updated June 25, 2012
The Springfield College men's volleyball team received some national television attention recently for its NCAA Div. III national championship. The CBS network highlighted the Pride in a five-minute feature on Saturday, June 23 as a part of the award-winning program "The Championships of the NCAA." A CBS crew was on hand the entire weekend of April 27 in Blake Arena and documented the Pride's run at the inaugural NCAA Division III Men's Volleyball National Championship. The feature includes highlights, interviews, and behind-the-scenes footage of Springfield's historic victory. CBS, which reaches well over 100 million households across the country, highlights NCAA Champions from Division I, II, and III multiple times a year with its "The Championships of the NCAA" program.
- Springfield College 2014 Graduating Senior Art Exhibition
- 2014 Scholars in Action Day
- Springfield College Center for Wellness Education and Research Introduces Wellness Through Sports Program
- New York Times Bestselling Author David Epstein Visits Springfield College
- Springfield College Physician Assistant Program Produces Perfect Pass Rate