Giving to Springfield College
- “The financial support I received through the Springfield College Fund has helped to make my dream of studying abroad a reality, provided me with two amazing internship experiences in the field, and allowed me to have opportunities to grow as a person through student activities such as the Leadership Training Conference and Habitat for Humanity.” - Claudia ’14, Rehabilitation and Disability Studies
- “In order to receive the best education available in the medical field, Springfield College was my first choice. Thanks to the Springfield College Fund, I am able to focus primarily on my education, rather than my financial status. I also have the opportunity to participate in multiple clubs and organizations, as well as an alternative spring break trip to a third-world country."
- Courtney '15, Occupational Therapy
- “As a junior sport management major, I have personally benefitted from contributions made to the Springfield College Fund. I have great professors, and access to resources that help me in my education and career. I already have completed an internship with the American Hockey League, and I plan on having another internship my senior year. Springfield College has provided me with the opportunity and skills to work in a field of study I am passionate about!”
- Rob ’15, Sport Management
The rich heritage of philanthropy at Springfield College began with the institution’s founding in 1885 and continues today. The generous support of alumni, parents, and friends of Springfield College during the past 125 years is a tradition that helps to provide a living and learning environment that will foster the growth of our students as leaders who will serve others.