Items Already on Reserve
Search the online catalog by course and by instructor to find items that have been placed on reserve.
Place Items on Reserve
Faculty may use the online Reserves Request Form to request an item be placed on reserve for a course. Please complete a separate form for each item and allow at least 48 hours for the request to be processed.
- Personal copies of items to be placed on reserve may be sent to the library via inter-office mail or delivered to the Information Desk. Please note that the library cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to personal copies on reserve. Items owned by Babson Library will be retrieved and placed on reserve by library staff.
- Reference books and material owned by another library may not be placed on reserve.
- Reserve lists are intended for one semester or one academic year. Unless we are notified otherwise, reserve items are returned to the faculty member or reshelved in the library’s main collection at the end of that time.
- Requests are processed in the order that they are received, but require a minimum of 48 hours for processing before items are available for class use.
- Every attempt is made to process materials quickly, but the volume of material processed at the beginning of the semester may result in a delay in making the items available to students. The library staff appreciates early submission of reserves requests.
- All material placed on reserve is subject to copyright compliance.