Class of 1989 - December 2013
Greetings Class of 1989,
It is that time again and this time it is our 25th reunion. Yes, I did say that. We are really that old! Remember the days of the BC Benches, Cheney Hall, SASS, The Well and STIYUKA.
- Mark your calendars: June 5-8, 2014. Come back to where your college days began to reminisce and reconnect with long lost friends. Come for part or come for all.
- See how the campus has changed!!! New buildings, The Arch over Alden Street, and the beautiful grounds.
- • Did you know that there is a Dunkin Donuts and the trees on campus are GPS enabled?
- Let’s work together to bring as many people back as we can as we are not getting any younger!!
- Watch your mail and your email for future information! Connect with us on Facebook to stay up-to-date (25th reunion: Class of 1989).
- Please complete the enclosed pre-response form and return to the Office of Alumni Relations in the enclosed business reply envelope. (This is only a way to assist in the planning of the event and is not your formal registration).
- For reservations at the Holiday Inn Enfield, call 860-741-2211 and ask for the Springfield College Reunion block. A special rate of $101/night plus tax is available. Alumni Hall is also available. Reservations for Alumni Hall may be made through the official Reunion registration brochure which you will receive in April.
- Please remember to send your class dues of $19.89 (as voted by the committee) to the Alumni Office. (Checks payable to Springfield –indicate “Class Dues” in note area). Please know that this is not tax deductible and is above and beyond your tax deductible gift to the college.
- The Class Gift Committee has been busy working on a Challenge to the class which we will reveal in January! We have set our fundraising goal at $25,000 and 25% participation. Stay tuned for details!
Your reunion committee has started planning what is to be a great weekend with fond memories. We hope you can join us!!
The Class of '89 Reunion Committee
|Jennifer Basile||Laura Impoco Guerin||Michelle Ouellette|
|Sue Clegg||Sue Tozzi Heschle||Will Simmonds|
|Ann Kondig Elliott||Malcolm Lester||Mike Fair|