Reminder: It’s almost time for another ’74 Reunion!! Thursday, June 5 through Sunday, June 8, 2014. People make the Reunion great - We need you there!
Preparations are in full swing for our 40th Reunion. Your Reunion Planning Committee is working hard to make our 40th Reunion the best ever! We must use money from our class treasury to pay for numerous class sponsored events. A lot of expenses need to be paid in advance of our return to campus in June. Right now there is not enough money in our treasury to pay for the events our class committee would like to sponsor. To add money to our treasury we are asking everybody to pay $40.00 in class dues. This is only $8/year since our last reunion. If you have already sent in your dues, thank you! We look forward to seeing you at Reunion.
- For those of you that can and have not done so already, please send your class dues in now.
- Any contributions over $40.00 would be greatly appreciated!
- If you are not able to help us out with a payment now, you can pay when you register at Reunion in June.
- Feeling strapped for cash? No worries! We still want you to attend our reunion.
- Make your checks payable to Springfield College.
- VERY IMPORTANT: In the memo section of your check write - CLASS DUES 1974
- You may also pay via credit card. Please use the enclosed form or call the Office of Alumni Relations (ask for Maria Crawford).
- Please use the enclosed form and mailing envelope to send in your Class Dues payment.
- Please remember that dues are not tax deductible and are above and beyond your gift to the Springfield College Fund.
Do you want to see who has already signed up for our 40th reunion? Go to the Class of ’74 web page.
At the bottom of the page click on the button that says, “CLASS OF ’74 REUNION ATTENDEES”
There are three ways you can add your name to this list:
- Fill out the attached form and send it in with your class dues.
- E-mail the SC Alumni Office and ask them to add your name to the ’74 Reunion attendance list - firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Call the Springfield College Alumni Office and ask them to add your name to the “74 Reunion attendance list” - 413-748-3161.
We look forward to seeing you back on campus June 5 - 8, 2014.
Class of ‘74
Reunion Planning Committee