Transferring made simple. Springfield College provides each accepted student with a transfer credit evaluation that includes which credits were accepted as well as which credits are needed to complete a bachelor's degree.
Generally, 100-level or higher courses taken at regionally accredited institutions in which students earned a grade of C- or better will transfer. Credits are eligible to transfer into the general education core and to fulfill major and elective requirements.
Students who have earned associates degrees may be eligible to have the general education core requirements waived at Springfield College. All transfer students, regardless of the number of credits being transferred in, must earn at least 60 credits at Springfield College.
APPLYING TO SPRINGFIELD COLLEGE
To apply to Springfield College, submit the following:
- Completed application and the $50 application fee
- Personal essay
- Official high school and college transcripts (transcripts from each school attended are required)
- Completed Personal Reference Form
- Completed Dean's Report Form
- SAT scores if less than 15 college credits have been earned at previous institution(s)
Some programs have additional requirements. Contact the Office of Admissions for more information.
Enrolling Transfer Student Profile
- Typical cumulative GPA: 2.7
- Transfer enrollment: 100/year
- From out of state: 40%
- From community colleges: 41%
Overall Student Population
- 2,300 undergraduate students
- 950 graduate students
- 23 states, territories, and possessions are represented
Contact Undergraduate Admissions
- 413.748.3136 | 800.343.1257
Contact Graduate Admissions