School of Health Sciences And Rehabilitation Studies
Explore Our Programs
Contact Information School of Health Sciences
School of Health Sciences and Rehabilitation Studies
263 Alden Street
Springfield, MA 01109
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Physician Assistant Program Moves to Six-Year CurriculumThe Springfield College Physician Assistant (PA) program will move to a six-year curriculum for students beginning in the fall of 2013. The new six-year program of study will have the professional coursework begin in the spring semester of the senior year, rather than the spring semester of the junior year.
Read more about this announcement.
- Ellen Rainville, Kathy Post, and 16 First and Second Professional Year Students Attended the American Occupational Therapy Association Conference in San Diego, Calif.
- Greene Memorial Lecture in Physical Therapy: "Raising the Bar for Hip Fracture Recovery"
- Salome Brooks Appointed to the American Physical Therapy Association Diversity in Student Recruitment and Retention
- David Miller Quoted in Valley Advocate
- Physician Assistant Graduates Score 100% First-time Pass Rate
Message from the Dean
David J. Miller, PT, Ph.D.
Dean, School of Health Sciences and Rehabilitation Studies
"Thank you for visiting the School of Health Sciences and Rehabilitation Studies and please let us know if we can be of assistance in any way..."