Health Insurance Requirements
Massachusetts requires college students to have comprehensive health insurance. All F-1 and J-1 students and scholars must enroll in the Springfield College Student Insurance Plan. All registered students will automatically be billed for the insurance plan.
You will have full access to the services offered by the Springfield College Health Center as well as referral services and hospital services in the Springfield area. You should complete all health forms prior to coming to Springfield College and send them directly to the Health Center, or bring them with you when you report to the International Center upon arrival to campus. Your registration will not be complete until you comply with the health requirements.
College Language American Studies Program (CLASP)
- International Center Student Handbook(.pdf)
- Financial Guarantee: Undergraduate(.pdf)
- Financial Guarantee: Graduate(.pdf)
- SHS Financial Guarantee: Undergraduate(.pdf)
- SHS Financial Guarantee: Graduate(.pdf)
- J-1 Program General Information(.pdf)
- Application for DS-2019(.pdf)
- Exchange Visitor Financial Documentation(.pdf)
- Sponsoring Department/Faculty Agreement(.pdf)
Contact International Center