Graduate Fellowship and Graduate Assistant Positions
Graduate fellowship positions that carry a full or partial tuition waiver plus a stipend, and graduate assistant positions that provide a stipend, are available in the following offices or departments: Academic Success Center, Athletic Counseling, Athletic Department, Center for Youth Development and Research, Counseling Center, and Psychology Department. Not all positions are open each year. Each department or office conducts its own search for graduate fellowship or graduate assistant positions. It is a good idea to apply online and follow up directly by calling about each position.
In addition to these positions, others are available on campus at:
Please note: Applicants who apply by January may receive priority for graduate fellowship and graduate assistant positions. Some positions have other application deadlines.
- AASP Certification
- Athletic Counseling Faculty
- Athletic Counseling Internship/Practica Opportunities
- Athletic Counseling Research Team
- Electives for Athletic Counseling
- Graduate Fellowship and Graduate Assistant Positions
- Requirements for Athletic Counseling
- Sample 2 Year Plan of Study for CC, AASP and Springfield College Athletic Counseling Requirements