Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Springfield College
MBA – Your Competitive Advantage
Are your sights set on being a leader in business or nonprofit management?
The Springfield College Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is your competitive advantage. Businesses and nonprofit organizations place a high value on MBAs with cutting-edge knowledge and skills to lead in today’s dynamic world. Springfield College has been educating leaders since 1885. Become one.
Educating Leaders for More Than 125 Years
Springfield College graduates are leaders in corporations, national and international organizations, government, health care, professional sports, education administration, entrepreneurial settings, and other venues. The College was founded to educate YMCA CEOs, at the time called "secretaries", on how to manage the operations of the business. The MBA continues this tradition.
- One year, full-time, or
- Two years with a one-year residency in a business or nonprofit organization
- Part-time, at your convenience
- Late afternoon and evening classes
- Seven core courses
- Three courses per concentration
Gain MBA Competencies
Faculty of ExpertsSpringfield College’s business faculty is composed of full-time seasoned professionals with extensive experience in corporate and nonprofit sectors. They are skilled teachers, advisors and colleagues, who make ongoing contributions to their profession.
- Multidisciplinary approach to business decision-making
- Problem analysis
- Effective communication
- Trends forecasting
- Ethical, legal, socially responsible success
- Effective performance in dynamic economy
- Functional areas of business
- Adapting effective business tools to nonprofit management
- Strategic global management