Corporate Residency - For Students
What is a corporate residency?
Students can opt to take the two-year MBA which combines graduate level coursework with the corporate residency. The corporate residency can be full-time employment, providing professional, real-world experience for up to one year.
How does a corporate residency benefit me?
- Experience in the professional working world
- Opportunity to network and make professional contacts
- Possible job or career placement in the future
- Possibility of paid salary, wage, or stipend
- Boosts any resume with professional skills and knowledge
What are the requirements or obligations?
Students must maintain:
Approval for corporate residency from Kathryn Heler, Ph.D., director of the MBA program.
Submit a resumé with references
To learn more about the MBA corporate residency at Springfield College, please contact Director of the MBA Program, Dr. Kathryn Heler at MBA@springfieldcollege.com or by phone at 413 748 3352.