Athletic Training Outcomes
Athletic Training Program Outcomes:
- Develop an understanding and appreciation of the skills and knowledge that form the basis of the foundational behaviors of professional practice that guide every patient-clinician interaction.
- Develop the skills and knowledge needed to become an evidenced-based practicing clinician.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the value in meeting professional responsibilities and continued development as an athletic trainer.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the scientific process of discovery, critical thinking, and analysis
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral form.
- Demonstrate the ability to provide service to humanity through providing quality health care to the physically active population.