Sport and Exercise Psychology (Master's) Program Outcomes
- Demonstrate knowledge of established and emerging theories in sport and exercise psychology.
- Understand and be capable of applying the scientific method including its assumptions and implications; as well as employ an intellectual approach in hypothesis making and hypothesis testing.
- Demonstrate the ability to produce effective written work deemed publishable in appropriate professional contexts.
- Demonstrate skills and knowledge in designing and making oral presentations to audiences in both practical and scientific settings.
- Understand and demonstrate ethical responsibility as an educator, consultant, and/or researcher within educational, sport, and exercise settings.
- Application of knowledge.